MOTOPOWER MP69033 Car OBD2 Scanner Code Reader, Engine Fault Code Reader, Scanner CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for All OBD II Protocol Cars Since 1996, Yellow
Price: -10% $35.99
List Price: $39.99
Screen size: 2.7 Inches
Display resolution: 128 x 64
Power source: Battery Powered
Item dimensions L x W x H: 15.3 x 7 x 2.3 centimeters
About Engine Fault Code Reader
- It has multi-functions which makes your job very easy. Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 Code Reader has built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library to help you determine the cause of engine light, erase codes, read codes, prepare I/M and view freeze frames. You can easily get the data flow, real time curve, vehicle information, vehicle speed information by yourself very easily. The load value, engine coolant temperature, and engine speed can be obtained from this device.
- LCD display has been given in this. It is beautifully designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels). White backlight and contrast adjustment is provided. No battery or charger is required for its use. This OBD reader receives power directly from your vehicle via the OBDII data link connector.
- It has wide potential. Supports 9 protocols, compatible with most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II and CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
- Its design is compact and luxurious. It is very convenient to use The Car Diagnostic Scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and is made of very thick flexible insulators. There are 6 buttons on the OBD2 scanner: scroll up/down, enter/exit and buttons that do a quick query the VIN vehicle number and DTC fault code.
- ABS/Airbag code not supported. It is capable of reading and clearing check engine information that is part of the OBDII system, but may not work with non-OBDII systems including ABS/Airbag/Oil Service Light etc.
- Screen Protecting Film. There is a transparent screen protecting film on the surface of the screen. If there is any scratch on the film, just tear off the film protecting the screen. If there is any further problem with the screen, please contact the company’s customer service for replacement directly.
- You get a great connection guide. Plug the scanner into your car’s OBDII port, turn on the ignition, and then press the OK button to make the connection. To view live data, please start the engine. If the connection fails, please contact MOTOPOWER directly for assistance.
- You can also get this product, as well as read about various features and information about this product at Amazon.